Our Music Promotion is Express » Clean » Classic » Dope » Well Packaged » And Very Cheap Call >>> 08069041389
Britain Votes To Leave European Union
Opportunity To Win Prizes Now!!!
Click Here To Download Our Andriod App On Your Phone For Free and Win Prizes...
The British pound fell to a 31-year low on Friday, its lowest since 1985, as the United Kingdom (UK) voted to leave the European Union (EU).
A total of 46.5 million people across 41,000 polling stations are expected to take part in the historic referendum on whether Britain will stay or leave the European Union.
Reports say torrential rains caused flooding in London and the South of the country, causing travel headaches and soaking people as they went to cast their ballots in a referendum that could send shockwaves around the 28-country block and the world.
The weather could have an effect on the Brexit referendum, whose results were expected to be close.
“Actually I do think we are in with a very strong chance, I do genuinely,” Nigel Farage, head of the UK Independence Party and an outspoken leader
But it’s all about turnout and those soft remainers staying at home.”
A final poll published by the Evening Standard newspaper that was conducted on Wednesday showed 52 per cent wanting to stay in the EU, against 48 per cent wishing to depart.
With 85.3 percent of all results in, the UK has voted to leave EU: 51.6 percent, representing 14,159,480 votes are for leaving the EU, while 48.4 percent, which represents 13,268,066, voted to stay.
This is coming against the will of the high and mighty across Europe and outside Europe, who have warned vehemently that the UK would be weaker if the Brexit team won the referendum.
David Cameron, British prime minister; Barack Obama, US president; Sadiq Khan, first Muslim Mayor of London; Matteo Renzi, Italian prime minister; Angela Merkel, German Chancellor, and Francois Hollande were all defeated with a Brexit win.
JUNE 23 THE NEW INDEPENDENCE DAY
Rather controversial Boris Johnson, Nigel Farage, Michael Gove, UK politicians in the ‘leave’ camp are having a swell time with a victory over the bigwigs.
Farage immediately declared June 23 as UK’s independence day, adding that “if the predications now are right this will be a victory for real people, a victory for ordinary people, a victory for decent people”.
“We have fought against the multinationals, against the big merchant banks, against big politics, against lies, corruption and deceit and today honesty and decency and belief in nation I think now is going to win,” he said.
“We will have done it without having to fight, without a single bullet having been fired. I hope this victory brings down this failed projects and brings us to a Europe of sovereign nation states trading together. Let June the 23rd go down in our history as our independence day.”
Global markets are in Frenzies as Asian stocks are falling to record low, with circuit breakers already in use in the Japanese market after losing eight percent on Friday morning.
The Nigerian naira is expected to firm to about 420 against the British pound before the close of business on Friday.