Our Music Promotion is Express » Clean » Classic » Dope » Well Packaged » And Very Cheap Call >>> 08069041389
Opportunity To Win Prizes Now!!!
Click Here To Download Wadupafrica.com Andriod App On Your Phone For Free and Win Prizes...
According to a new survey of 5,658 ladies who are currently cheating on their partner, 65 percent said they cheat at work, which means your girlfriend might be having more than just a salad for lunch.
The survey also found that brokers and bankers are the biggest cheaters, probably because building a personal relationship with a client is very important.
The next biggest cheaters are pilots and flight attendants, definitely because they’re always far, far away from home where Mr. Boyfriend is missing his lady, but she’s too busy joining the mile-high club to care.
Interestingly, 85 percent of the cheating women said they would not recommend sleeping with a colleague, because once the fling goes up in flames, the workplace often becomes a hostile, uncomfortable place to earn a living. But aside from that, most agreed that hooking up with a colleague makes work fun!
“The survey clearly shows that even though there’s a risk to your career, having an affair at work makes life a lot more pleasant,” said Sigurd Vedal, founder of Victoria Milan, a website like Ashley Madison where cheaters go to hook up with fellow cheaters.
“At the same time, the majority of cheaters would steer clear of mixing work with pleasure – not because it damages their career, but because they are at risk of being found out, or will feel uncomfortable,” he added.
Here’s a comprehensive list of the top ten professions for cheaters:
1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts)
2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)
3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants)
4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)
5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives)
6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers)
7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)
8. Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators)
9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)
10. Other sectors (Don’t know what that entails, but ok)
culled from Maxim.com