Opportunity To Win Prizes Now!!!
Click Here To Download Our Andriod App On Your Phone For Free and Win Prizes...
How to exChange Your Old Smartphone to a Brand New One
With the latest trend in the mobile industry, if you are not in the game, then you’ll be absolutely kicked out of your track. I’m aware some of you are still using the old ancient mobile device that haven’t seen updates in ages yet you don’t want to let go. One thing you should know is that daily, new devices are been unleashed into the market and if you are a mobile freak like me, then you’ll want to go for the latest.
You can’t keep running from the truth because if you are still using 3G enable device only, then you are too far from 4G transformation agenda.
Well, I’ve written about this before but I’m going to make reference to it again on how to switch your old mobile phone to a brand new one directly from any slot outlet. The
Instead of leaving your old mobile device to ruthlessly rut in jail, you can switch it for a brand new one of your choice ranging from Apple, androids and blackberry devices. Follow the simple steps below;
1. Know your trading value: How much does your old smartphone worth? Find out from SLOT.
2. Trade-in your old phone: You’ll be asked to complete a simple form that simply captures the information that best describes the condition of your phone. ID card and proof of ownership.
3. Get a voucher: You’ll be able to redeem this voucher based on the value of your item.
4. Redeem your voucher: You can add more to the value of your voucher depending on the cost of the phone you want to take home.
It is as simple as that.
Which Slot Outlet Should I Visit?
2. Abuja 2 store
3. No 19 Computer village ikeja
4. No 2b medical store, ikeja
5. Alana store
6. City mall store
7. Saka tinubu store
Or any other SLOT outlet closer to where you reside.
So tell us if you are already using this services or which smartphone will like like to switch for a new one?