Again, FG Shifts Timeline To Employ 200,000 Graduates

osinbajo-and-buhari-e1479490817767

osinbajo-and-buhari-e1479490817767

Opportunity To Win Prizes Now!!!


Click Here To Download Our Andriod App On Your Phone For Free and Win Prizes...

The Presidency again on Sunday shifted the timeline during which it plans to employ 200,000 graduates, saying beneficiaries will resume work on December 1.

That was the second time the Federal Government would be shifting its position on the employment scheme which it earlier promised would start in October.

Two weeks ago, Vice-President Osinbajo was quoted as attributing the failure of the government to engage the graduates in October as promised to the need to get the required equipment.

He then assured Nigerians that the graduates would be engaged “in the next two weeks.”

But a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande, on Sunday gave an indication that the graduates would not start work up until December 1.

Akande said while the 200,000 graduates were selected about two weeks ago, their names had been sent to state governments and the Federal Capital Territory who would deploy them to their specific programme assignments.

He said while beneficiaries’ names would be published this week on the N-Power internet portal, they would start receiving messages informing them of their selection  from Monday.

For Music & Video Promotion Contact: dawisemusic@gmail.com or Phone: +2348069041389, BBM: 7B8A26CD

Get more Updates like this in your inbox, Enter your email address::

Delivered by WadupAfrica


About MR WISE 5250 Articles
A philanthropic A motivator A banker and a blogger in the making

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*