Our Music Promotion is Express » Clean » Classic » Dope » Well Packaged » And Very Cheap Call >>> 08069041389
Opportunity To Win Prizes Now!!!
Click Here To Download Wadupafrica.com Andriod App On Your Phone For Free and Win Prizes...
Relationship consultant Adejoro Olumofin who is famous for his dirty fight with media personality Gbemi Olateru Olagegi has shared 20 things a lady shouldn’t do when she meets a new guy.
Do you agree with him? read below
1. Don’t take your friends along with you when he invites you on a date
2. Don’t go to his house unannounced
3. Don’t ask him for money
4. Don’t compare him to your ex or talk about your ex, only if he requests
5. Don’t get drunk on your first outing with him
6. Don’t wear see through or exposing outfits on your first outings
7. Don’t bore him with all your family or personal issues ( my house caught fire, my AC is not working, my rent is due )
8. Don’t talk about Marriage on a first date
9. Don’t pry about the size of his pocket, his earnings or the car he drives ( Do you drive a G wagon ? Are you a millionaire ?
10. Don’t be too quick to post his picture on instagram, Facebook, (social media) etc
11. Don’t go out without “vex money” or a simple transport fare “bailout” money
12. Don’t lie you’re a virgin and don’t lie about your age ( Some ladies say they’re 22 when they’re 29)
13. Don’t order what you don’t know how to eat or you’re allergic to all because you’re forming sophisticated
14. Don’t ask to meet his Mother or Father. Only if he suggests
15. Don’t be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress just because you want to impress or be a Diva
16. Don’t talk to him about your body count or guys you’ve slept with. YOUR STANDARD / DEFAULT body count is (2) guys
17. Don’t form British or American accent or any form of accent you can’t keep up with
18. Don’t think you’re an automatic girlfriend after the first Sexually Encounter
19. When your friends call you on a date don’t describe him in a derogatory manner eg I’m with that who has Bastard Money
20. Don’t start leaving clothes and tooth brush stylishly at his place